Welcome to Freeman’s Endowed Church of England Junior Academy, as Principal it is a privilege to give you an insight into the fantastic experiences and adventures that our children will encounter during their time with us.
At Freeman’s we aim to create strong, positive relationships and partnerships with every member of our community, staff, Governors, parents/carers and children. Our ethos is centred around our six Christian Values: Faith, Aspirations, Resilience, Forgiveness, Respect and Honesty.
We strive to create a learning environment that will inspire, motivate, stimulate and encourage our children through their own learning journey, a place where children can spread their wings and fly, having the opportunities to strive to be the best that they can be.
Thank you for visiting our website and I look forward to welcoming you to our school.
- School Closure – Snow 10 December 2017 - School will be closed Monday 11th December due to the severe weather conditions. We look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday. Enjoy the snow while it lasts.
- Norovirus Information 08 December 2017 - Please look at the Whole School Letters page to find out more information about what to do if you or your family display any symptoms of the Norovirus and how to care for yourself during any period of illness.
- SCHOOL CLOSURE – FRIDAY 8TH DECEMBER 07 December 2017 - School will be closed tomorrow Friday 8th December due to a suspected outbreak of the Norovirus. Please check your emails and the letters section of this website for more details.
- Year 6 ID Topic 19 October 2017 - Year 6 have really enjoyed the ID topic this term. They have worked very hard and produced lots of fantastic work, which is now on display around the school.
- Year 6 Visit to Wellingborough Police Station 02 October 2017 - On Friday, Year 6 walked down to Wellingborough Police Station to find out more about fingerprints and how they are used to identify people. We had a tour of the old cells in the custody suite and had our fingerprints taken. We even stumbled across a crime scene and had to identify the suspect from […]
- Year 6 Fingerprints 28 September 2017 - Year 6 have been finding out all about fingerprints this week, in preparation for writing a report. We have also looked at our own fingers to see what type of pattern we have and have started to make a printing tool with our fingerprint on it. We are looking forward to see how they turn out […]