Welcome to Freeman’s Endowed Church of England Junior Academy, as Principal it is a privilege to give you an insight into the fantastic experiences and adventures that our children will encounter during their time with us.
At Freeman’s we aim to create strong, positive relationships and partnerships with every member of our community, staff, Governors, parents/carers and children. Our ethos is centred around our six Christian Values: Faith, Aspirations, Resilience, Forgiveness, Respect and Honesty.
We strive to create a learning environment that will inspire, motivate, stimulate and encourage our children through their own learning journey, a place where children can spread their wings and fly, having the opportunities to strive to be the best that they can be.
Thank you for visiting our website and I look forward to welcoming you to our school.
- updates 25 January 2018 - Dear Parents/carers Have you updated your child’s details or your contact details with the office? Please let us know of any changes as soon as possible. Thank you
- Open Afternoon 18 January 2018 - Don’t forget that next Friday 26th January from 2.15pm we will be having our open afternoon at school. This is an opportunity for you to come and join in the activities taking place in your child’s class. We look forward to welcoming you next week.
- Mufti Day 17 December 2017 - I am so proud of our children, they have been amazing yet again this term and have filled the value gem jar, so we are having a mufti day on Wednesday. the children are welcome to wear their party clothes, something sparkly/Christmas themed or just something they love to wear.
- Christmas Carol Service 17 December 2017 - Don’t forget it is our Christmas Carol service at St Barnabas church tomorrow, 11.15am. Would be great to see you all there.
- School Closure – Snow 10 December 2017 - School will be closed Monday 11th December due to the severe weather conditions. We look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday. Enjoy the snow while it lasts.
- Norovirus Information 08 December 2017 - Please look at the Whole School Letters page to find out more information about what to do if you or your family display any symptoms of the Norovirus and how to care for yourself during any period of illness.