Welcome to Freeman’s Endowed Church of England Junior Academy, as Principal it is a privilege to give you an insight into the fantastic experiences and adventures that our children will encounter during their time with us.
At Freeman’s we aim to create strong, positive relationships and partnerships with every member of our community, staff, Governors, parents/carers and children. Our ethos is centred around our six Christian Values: Faith, Aspirations, Resilience, Forgiveness, Respect and Honesty.
We strive to create a learning environment that will inspire, motivate, stimulate and encourage our children through their own learning journey, a place where children can spread their wings and fly, having the opportunities to strive to be the best that they can be.
Thank you for visiting our website and I look forward to welcoming you to our school.
- Year 6 ID Topic 19 October 2017 - Year 6 have really enjoyed the ID topic this term. They have worked very hard and produced lots of fantastic work, which is now on display around the school.
- Year 6 Visit to Wellingborough Police Station 02 October 2017 - On Friday, Year 6 walked down to Wellingborough Police Station to find out more about fingerprints and how they are used to identify people. We had a tour of the old cells in the custody suite and had our fingerprints taken. We even stumbled across a crime scene and had to identify the suspect from […]
- Year 6 Fingerprints 28 September 2017 - Year 6 have been finding out all about fingerprints this week, in preparation for writing a report. We have also looked at our own fingers to see what type of pattern we have and have started to make a printing tool with our fingerprint on it. We are looking forward to see how they turn out […]
- Poppy award ceremony 27 September 2017 - What a fantastic afternoon spent with Grace, Gemma, Serena, lucy. Mrs Holder and the parents. I was so proud of our girls who not only did themselves proud but also the school. Girls make sure you remember this day forever. Well Done from everyone at Freeman’s Please open the link below for photographs Poppy award […]
- Year 6 Identity 21 September 2017 - As part of our new topic ‘ID` we have been looking at the meaning of identity. We have created new identities by mixing up our own, made word clouds using words to describe our own identities and are in the process of writing shape poems about ourselves.
- Year 6 Residential 20 September 2017 - As we now have access to the internet we would like to share some photos from the trip.