Welcome to Freeman’s Endowed Church of England Junior Academy, as Principal it is a privilege to give you an insight into the fantastic experiences and adventures that our children will encounter during their time with us.
At Freeman’s we aim to create strong, positive relationships and partnerships with every member of our community, staff, Governors, parents/carers and children. Our ethos is centred around our six Christian Values: Faith, Aspirations, Resilience, Forgiveness, Respect and Honesty.
We strive to create a learning environment that will inspire, motivate, stimulate and encourage our children through their own learning journey, a place where children can spread their wings and fly, having the opportunities to strive to be the best that they can be.
Thank you for visiting our website and I look forward to welcoming you to our school.
- Safeguarding Alert 04 May 2018 - We have had an incident today where we believe we found a passer by using his camera to film the children. We immediately contacted the police who have been into school to look at our CCTV and I have spoken with the children to reassure them that they are safe in school. The police will […]
- Open Afternoon 27 April 2018 - Dear Parents Due to a sickness bug I am unable to be in school today to see you all at the open afternoon. As usual I know that the children and staff are really looking forward to you joining them and seeing what your children are learning at school at the moment. I wish you […]
- Spelling bee! 20 April 2018 - This afternoon, the children have been trying out lots of different spelling activities as part of our spelling fun afternoon. Each class held a competition and the finalists competed against each other in a spelling bee. Miss Ellwood chose some difficult words but the children were fantastic. We had one winner from Lower Key Stage […]
- New Term 17 April 2018 - Welcome back everyone. It was so nice to see the children this morning and we have already had a busy start to the term. We are focusing on spellings this term by introducing new initiatives to support the children, this mornings assembly was fantastic and the spellings were really hard …. thank you Miss Ellwood!! […]
- Gold Mentions 29 March 2018 - It was lovely to see so many parents at Gold Mentions this morning and to share all of our children’s successes. There are many things that the children and our staff have to be proud of and most importantly being a member of the Freeman’s family we have. I wish you all a lovely Easter […]
- School Closure 01 March 2018 - After looking at the forecast for Wellingborough and with several more yellow and red warnings being issued we decided to have the area accessed early in order to give parents as much notice as possible for tommorow. To ensure the safety of our children and staff and with more dangerous conditions expected on the roads […]