Welcome to Freeman’s Endowed Church of England Junior Academy, as Principal it is a privilege to give you an insight into the fantastic experiences and adventures that our children will encounter during their time with us.
At Freeman’s we aim to create strong, positive relationships and partnerships with every member of our community, staff, Governors, parents/carers and children. Our ethos is centred around our six Christian Values: Faith, Aspirations, Resilience, Forgiveness, Respect and Honesty.
We strive to create a learning environment that will inspire, motivate, stimulate and encourage our children through their own learning journey, a place where children can spread their wings and fly, having the opportunities to strive to be the best that they can be.
Thank you for visiting our website and I look forward to welcoming you to our school.
- SATs Results 2018 17 July 2018 - We would like to celebrate the excellent effort made by all of our children in Year 6 and staff for the good results in this year’s Key Stage 2 SATs. We are really pleased with the outcomes and, although there is still work to do, we are confident that this demonstrates the strides forwards that […]
- Spelling bee! 12 July 2018 - This morning, Miss Ellwood held another Freeman’s spelling bee. The children have taken part in class competitions over the last week and one winner from each class took part in the whole school competition. The words were very tricky and the children were so good that Miss Ellwood nearly ran out of words! Well done […]
- Year 6 Production 09 July 2018 - Due to the once in a lifetime appearance of England in the semi-finals of the World Cup this Wednesday and Little Mix performing in Northampton on the following day, it has been decided to move the Year 6 production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream to Tuesday 17th July at 6pm. the Leavers’ Disco will be […]
- A Fantastic Day in London!! 22 June 2018 - Year 5 are having the BEST time in our capital city.
- Guitar Assembly 11 June 2018 - Today Glenn came in to share his guitar skills with the children and promote the lessons he will be providing at Freeman’s from September. The children really enjoyed the assembly especially getting the opportunity to sing Frozen’s ‘Let it go’. Letters about the lessons will be coming out soon.
- Safeguarding Alert 04 May 2018 - We have had an incident today where we believe we found a passer by using his camera to film the children. We immediately contacted the police who have been into school to look at our CCTV and I have spoken with the children to reassure them that they are safe in school. The police will […]