Welcome to Freeman’s Endowed Church of England Junior Academy, as Principal it is a privilege to give you an insight into the fantastic experiences and adventures that our children will encounter during their time with us.
At Freeman’s we aim to create strong, positive relationships and partnerships with every member of our community, staff, Governors, parents/carers and children. Our ethos is centred around our six Christian Values: Faith, Aspirations, Resilience, Forgiveness, Respect and Honesty.
We strive to create a learning environment that will inspire, motivate, stimulate and encourage our children through their own learning journey, a place where children can spread their wings and fly, having the opportunities to strive to be the best that they can be.
Thank you for visiting our website and I look forward to welcoming you to our school.
- Celebrating success not allowed!!!! 21 March 2017 - Celebrating success is clearly something we aren’t allowed to do…. Hope you have all seen our Ofsted celebration banners.. as we have have been asked to remove them by Wellingborough council.
- Staying Safe 21 March 2017 - Just a reminder that we are a ‘nut free’ school. It is really important that we adhere to this as we have children and staff with nut allergies who require Epipens. Thank you for your support in keeping Freeman’s a safe place for our community
- Ofsted 08 March 2017 - Hi All Just wanted to say our Ofsted report is now available on the school website. I am so proud of all the staff and children for showing our visitors what a fantastic place Freeman’s is to work and learn. We will be starting our celebrations by having a mufti day this Friday. Thank you […]
- Celebrations 03 February 2017 - Wow! We have had a very busy week here at Freeman’s, the children have been working hard to become more independent learners, some of our Year 4 children have learnt some fantastic table tennis skills and behaved impeccably. We have one more week to go before half term and I am really looking forward to […]
- Freeman’s Choir 09 January 2017 - Just a quick reminder that the Freeman’s choir is meeting on Thursday after school, 3:20 to 4:15. Please see Mrs McIvor to complete a form. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Winter Clothing 09 January 2017 - During cold, wet and snowy winter weather please make sure your child is wearing a coat when they leave the house – even if the say they don’t feel the cold! In ice and snow children should wear wellington boots or similar – they can change out of these and into their school shoes when […]