Welcome to Freeman’s Endowed Church of England Junior Academy, as Principal it is a privilege to give you an insight into the fantastic experiences and adventures that our children will encounter during their time with us.
At Freeman’s we aim to create strong, positive relationships and partnerships with every member of our community, staff, Governors, parents/carers and children. Our ethos is centred around our six Christian Values: Faith, Aspirations, Resilience, Forgiveness, Respect and Honesty.
We strive to create a learning environment that will inspire, motivate, stimulate and encourage our children through their own learning journey, a place where children can spread their wings and fly, having the opportunities to strive to be the best that they can be.
Thank you for visiting our website and I look forward to welcoming you to our school.
- More from Year 4 06 July 2017 - Here are some more pictures from activities and tea last night. Looks like they are being well fed and enjoying every minute.
- Year 4 Residential 06 July 2017 - Year 4 are clearly having a great time.. how many children can you get on a bouncy castle was obviously the challenge.
- Date reminder 05 July 2017 - Just a quick reminder of some key dates in the last 2 weeks of term… Year 6 leavers show is on Wednesday 12th July Reports go out on Monday 17th July Sports Day morning is on Tuesday 18th July Our final Gold celebration worship is on Thursday 20th July – this is by invite only […]
- Year 4 Residential 05 July 2017 - Year 4 are having a brilliant time. Everyone has enjoyed their first wet and wild day. Will add photos as soon as the teachers can get some wifi Hope everyone sleeps well.
- Fantastic win for the girls’ cricket team at the local tournament…very proud! 13 June 2017 -
- Our Values Cross 19 May 2017 - Finally finished and up on the wall! Every child in the school has decorated a pebble and then chosen a word linked to the academy values to write on it. We think it looks amazing and are very proud of the children for their thoughtful and varied vocabulary.